Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Patient Experience

Patient Experience

Although South Devon and Torbay CCG aims to commission and provide the highest quality of services, sometimes it may be necessary for you to contact us about a service. We welcome your feedback as it helps us to improve our service to you, and if things have gone wrong, we will try to put things right, make sure improvements are made and the quality of care improved.

Download our Patient Experience leaflet here and our poster here. Our policy on complaints and informal concerns can be found here. Our policy on the management of serious incidents is here.

Contact us:
Telephone: 01803 652 578 (lines are open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm)


Write to: Patient Experience
              NHS South Devon and Torbay CCG
              Pomona House
              Oak View Close
              TQ2 7FF

Feedback Form

If you have recently used our service, please take the time to fill in this short survey and tell us about your experience. The survey is here.

Informal advice, support, comments and compliments:
You may want advice or support in understanding health services or you might want to give comments or a compliment. We welcome feedback and will do all we can to try to resolve any issues or provide you with up to date accurate advice.

We can help sort out issues, resolve problems and offer non clinical advice, we can also support you with getting information.

One of the most common enquiries we receive is about Patient Transport: a leaflet about transport options is available here.

Making a formal complaint:
You may make a complaint in writing, by email, telephone or in person. It is important to make your complaints as soon as possible. Usually the NHS will only investigate complaints that are either:

  • Made within 12 months of the event
  • Made within 12 months of you realising that you have something to complain about

 These time limits may be set aside if there are good reasons why you could not complain sooner and providing it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and efficiently. 

Independent Support:
You might want independent support to raise a complaint, the Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Service can help you with this, you can download their leaflet here or contact them on 0330 440 9000 or

Patient Opinion:
Patient Opinion is a completely independent website where you can leave feedback about health services:

Useful Contacts: